Henry Paget, 4th Marquess of Anglesey (25 December 1835 – 13 October 1898), was styled Lord Paget until 1880 and Earl of Uxbridge between 1880 and 1898, was a British peer. He served as Vice-Admiral of the Coast, North Wales and Carmarthenshire, and was an Honorable Colonel 2nd Volunteer Battalion of Royal Welsh Fusiliers.
Anglesey was the second son of Henry Paget, 2nd Marquess of Anglesey, by his second wife Henrietta Bagot, fourth daughter of Charles Bagot. On 30 January 1880 he succeeded to the title of 5th Earl of Uxbridge, co. Middlesex, 7th Baronet Bayly of Plas Newydd, Anglesey and Mount Bagenall, and 13th Lord Paget, of Beaudesert. He owned a large part of the County of Anglesey.